The Seeds of Life – Raw Food Chef Certification
Level 1 – 2016/17
Dates for 2016 ~ May 29 – 12 June. We are enrolling students already for this 1)
December 18 – 1st January. 2017 Same training, location & epic schedule with a New Years eve graduation celebration.
The abundance of organic tropical fruits and vege’s simply makes Bali the perfect training ground for your Raw Food Certification. Your creative mind and noble body will be left nourished, activated and inspired. Whether you want to open a Café, expand your existing chef skills and add a few raw food items to your existing menu or just to prepare healthful meals at home for your family and friends, we will meet where you are at. You will be professionally and intimately taught raw combinations and variations of many of your favorite dishes and desserts, accompanied by the nutritional benefits and what you can do at home using your local produce. You’ll be using the necessary kitchen tools for preparing these delights as part of your hands on training as you gain confidence and understanding of the Raw Living Foods Kitchen. Join us for your Raw Food Certification course here in Bali.
- 07:30 – 09:30 am – Yoga : Pranayama, mediation and gentle asana practice
- 09:30 – 10:00 am – Juice break
- 10:00 – 10:30 am – Smoothies & fruits
- 10:30 – 11:30 am – Hands on classes – making brunch items
- 11:30 – 12:30 pm – Brunch
- 14:00 – 15:30 pm – Nutritional lectures
- 04:00 – 06:30 pm – Hands on classes – making dinner items, desserts, breakfast
- 06:30 – 07:30 pm – Dinner
- 07:30 pm – Discussion, documentary etc
Extra activities included in training price:
- Trip to the beautiful 5 elements Raw Food restaurant for food evaluation
- Trip to Local Spirulina farm to see how fresh spirulina grows and sample.
- 1 day afternoon off –optional raw restaurant/café dinner
- Medicinal Mushrooms lecture
- Big Tree Raw Chocolate Factory tour – http://bigtreefarms.com/
Arrival & departure:
Check in at 15:00 on the first day. please come at 17:00 for the welcome meeting.
Check out at 11:00 on the last day
*We will be happy assist you to arrange your accommodation if you wish to extend your stay in Bali.
*Places can be held only by paying the total amount.
*Refund applies as follows;
More than 8 weeks before the start of the retreat: 100% refund less the 10% handling fee.
4 to 8 weeks before the start of the retreat: 50% refund less the 10% handling fee.
Up to 4 weeks before the start of the retreat: no refund will be given. Refund for flights not included.
** we accept no liability for loss, damage, injury or illness, which may occur during the retreat. All students are strongly recommended to have their own travel insurance to cover any loss or injury, including repatriation if necessary.
Airport pick up:
We are happy to arrange the taxi to pick you up from the airport if you are arriving on the day of checking in.
Please send your flight information to ben: email@example.com
If you want to take your own way to Villa, it is easily accessibly by your own and is located 15 minutes drive from Ubud centre. Let us know and we will send you the directions.
Click here for a interview with David Wolfe to see what Sayuri and I have been doing with Radiantly Alive in Bali in 2010/2011/2012
What you will learn at our Raw Food Chef Certification:
- Produce identification
- Food and personal hygiene in the kitchen
- The raw food kitchen pantry and its equipment
- Flavour balancing; how to taste food correctly, create beautiful flavours using these simple guidelines and how to correct little mistakes by over flavouring
- Dairy free alternatives, butters, milks, cheeses, creams and yoghurts
- Fermentation, pickles, kombucha, kimchi, sauerkraut
- Low G.I and sugar free alternatives
- The art of raw desserts
- Chocolate alchemy
- Superfood nutrition and practical application
- Dehydration techniques
- Continued knife skills
- Practical business tips and advice to apply to your café/restaurant
- Introduction to Taoist tonic herbalism
- Nutritional lectures daily on metabolism, protein, micro/macro nutrients, enzyme nutrition, oils and fats, acid and alkaline balance etc.
- How to cater for large numbers
and so much more…
Available optional extra activities not included:
- Holographic Kinetics healing sessions
- On call massage or body work with Ben
What you will receive for your investment:
- A Raw Food Chef Certification
- Personal hands on training and instruction guiding you through every step of the course by The Seeds of Life team
- Our 200 page Extensive Raw Food Chef Certification training manual complete with nutritional info, recipes and everything you’ll need to know about raw food preparation
- Luxury accommodation in a beautiful location. www.nayaubud.com
- Guided yoga, meditation or Qi gong classes daily
- Level 1 certification “An introduction to Raw” of which will qualify you for level 2 training
- More than just an understanding of how to prepare foods. Rather a glimpse into what this lifestyle is all about. There will be many ‘light bulb’ moments, guaranteed
- And of course all the most incredible meals, smoothies, fruits & desserts that we will all prepare together!